We ALL LOVE coffee! (Well, some of us more than others) But for all you coffee lovers out there, I have some tips!
(Picture taken by me)
1. THE BIGGER THE CUP…: When you order coffee, remember that the size of the cup doesn’t mean more coffee, it actually means more milk. The coffee shot is the same amount for all the cups, the only diference is that the bigger the cup the more milk you are adding to uour coffee shot. If you would like more coffee, try ordering a double shot.
2. GREAT COFFEE….: The best coffee around is the one that you are able to drink without sugar. Try it! Great quality coffee doesnt need sugar. It might get a little getting used to at first, but afterwards you will be able to tell the difference between average coffee and excellent coffee.
3. STYLE….: Latte? Machiatto? Capuccino? What do al these fancy terms mean? Heres how it goes: Latte: shot of espresso and milk, Capuccino: shot of espresso, milk, and foam, Machiatto: a shot of espresso with foam, Americano: shot of espresso and water, Mocha: shot of espresso, milk and chocolate, Ristretto: a shot of espresso reduced to half of its extraction time.
4. SUGAR……: If you like to add sugar to your coffee, ask your barista if they can pour it before hand, that way, they sugar dissolves even faster and it is ready to drink when its is given to you, plus: you wont feel bad about ruining the latte art!
5. CUP OR MUG?……: If you have the chance, drink the coffee in a ceramic mug. It tastes better than if it were in a foam or paper cup. Trust me. You will feel cool too.
Hope these tips were useful! Leave a comment if you have any other tip you would like to share!